WE ARE NO LONGER USING THIS PLATFORM. PLEASE LOG IN TO THE UPDATED WRITERS' PORTAL.
THIS PAGE WILL AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECT YOU TO THE NEW PLATFORM AFTER SEPT. 1, 2021.
How to Login to the NEW V4Content.com
- Login here: v4content.com
There is a Log In option on the homepage.
You should see the WordPress Login box:
- Use current email or username
- Use current password
Some of the Benefits of the NEW Platform
- You'll be able to see exactly where your article is at all times in the workflow
- A simpler, more intuitive dashboard and editor so you can focus on your writing
- A more efficient platform means faster approval times, which means you get paid quicker
- An updated payment system means we can send payments out sooner (and eventually will have more options for you to get paid as well!)
What This Means to You as a Writer
- We are going to be migrating all new and unclaimed topics over this week
- You will have to complete all articles on the current platform ASAP (deadlines below)
- All unfinished topics will be re-added to the writers' pool after the final deadline
- You might have to sign into two separate platforms during this migration
- Paydays will remain the same -- there should be no disruptions in payments!
What This Means to You as a Videographer
- You will also have to submit any outstanding video topics on the current platform ASAP
- At a later date (I will let you know) you will be able to claim 'video' topics on the new platform
- In the interim, I will be reaching out to each of you directly to assign new video topics
Final Day to Submit Articles: Friday, August 20, 2021
Final Day to Submit Revisions: Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Starting Thursday, August 26, 2021 we will be migrating any unsubmitted or unfinished topics to the new platform and adding them back into the writers' pool so other writers can take them.
We will be taking questions to help with this migration on the Venture4th Media Slack channel.
You can join this channel to ask questions:
Or just ask questions on the general channel as well. Please reach out with any feedback or questions you may have!
Problems Logging In?
If you have any problems logging in on either platform, please reach out directly to Amy: [email protected]Lost your password?