V4M Announcements: July 2021
Hi V4M writers and videographers!
We have some really exciting news to share with you!
Starting this week, we are going to be migrating to a new writers' platform! Don't worry, and I'll be here to walk you all through all of this migration step-by-step this week.
Some of the Benefits of the NEW Platform
- You'll be able to see exactly where your article is at all times in the workflow
- A simpler, more intuitive dashboard and editor so you can focus on your writing
- A more efficient platform means faster approval times, which means you get paid quicker
- An updated payment system means we can send payments out sooner (and eventually will have more options for you to get paid as well!)
What This Means to You as a Writer
- We are going to be migrating all new and unclaimed topics over this week
- You will have to complete all articles on the current platform ASAP (deadlines below)
- All unfinished topics will be re-added to the writers' pool after the final deadline
- You might have to sign into two separate platforms during this migration
- Paydays will remain the same -- there should be no disruptions in payments!
What This Means to You as a Videographer
- You will also have to submit any outstanding video topics on the current platform ASAP
- At a later date (I will let you know) you will be able to claim 'video' topics on the new platform
- In the interim, I will be reaching out to each of you directly to assign new video topics
Final Day to Submit Articles: Friday, August 20, 2021
Final Day to Submit Revisions: Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Starting Thursday, August 26, 2021 we will be migrating any unsubmitted or unfinished topics to the new platform and adding them back into the writers' pool so other writers can take them.
Starting today, I will be sending you out daily emails with some sneak peaks of the new platform. Please check your inbox daily so you'll be fully ready to migrate over with us and continue to claim topics there!
As always, I am available if you have any questions on Slack this week. We want to make this migration as easy as possible on everyone so we can keep creating that best-in-class content we're known for around here!
Appreciate every one of you. Keep checking your inbox this week - much more to come! Amy
Your Sneak Peek
Watch the video now! https://www.loom.com/share/a8b8955b72634fe99b98776aeeb72fffLost your password?